Get Rid of Bloating: Consume This Easy Homemade Mixture!
You might have experienced that moment after a meal an uninvited discomfort settles in. With the bloated belly, gassy as anything, you feel the need to go to the washroom immediately. You can get rid of bloating by using one simple homemade mixture.
Bloating or that bloated sensation occur when your abdomen (e.g., stomach, small intestine, or colon) fills with air or gas. Although bloating may be a symptom of a serious medical condition, it is usually caused by something in the diet. Here are some causes to be aware of:
Lifestyle Habit Causes
- Celiac disease, gluten intolerance
- Lactose intolerance
- Acid re flux
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- E coli infection
- Crohn’s disease
- Types of cancer, e.g. stomach and ovarian
How to Get Rid of Bloating: The No. 1 Food That Will Actually Help
If you want to fix your bloating issue by natural means then consuming chia seed is probably the best way. From decades, people are using this tiny black and white seed to reap various health benefits. The seeds are capable of
- Fighting off cell-damaging free radicals
- Strengthening bones
- Curbing appetite and cravings
- Helping prevent spikes in blood sugar
- Raising good cholesterol
- Promoting weight loss
- Preventing a bloated belly (make sure to pre-soak them first!)
High fiber content and ability to absorb moisture makes chia seeds effective for a bloated belly.
Here’s How to Get Rid of Bloating Naturally with This Chia Seed Shake
The recipe only requires 4 ingredients and a blender:
- Glass of water
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon organic lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
Next, follow these simple steps…
- Soak your chia seeds in the glass of water for an hour (or more, if you have the time)
- After soaking put chia seed in a blender
- Add tablespoons of lemon juice and honey
- Blend all ingredients together until the mixture is smooth
- Drink, enjoy, and start reaping the benefits
In order to maximize your benefits, use this powerful drink first thing in the morning before you eat breakfast.
Chia seeds are very effective for supporting your digestive system because its fiber content helps keep you regular. Once you start using regular, you will notice that you bloat less and less. The key here is to not stop once you started this chia seed shake. Keep it up for at least two weeks and you will feel a real difference.