This green smoothie is heavenly, nutritious, vitality boosting and great till the last drop. I adore how normally energetic and beautiful it is. The expansion of avocado makes it rich and smooth and it’s adjusted in sweetness with pineapple and nectar. You’ll be upbeat to know, it has only 4 fixings (not including water)!
My child out of the blue cherishes avocados. At long last! The main way he ate them before was in guacamole, however now he adores them straight out of the peel with only a sprinkle of salt. He’s stricken :). We’ve been exploring different avenues regarding smoothies this week and attempting to create formulas that he cherishes the same amount of as my significant other and I do. With his new love for avocado, we chose to add it to the smoothie blend. His specific taste buds affirmed this Pineapple avocado smoothie. Cheerful mixing!
Elements for Pineapple Avocado Smoothie:
1 C water
1/2 medium ready avocado, peeled and set
2 C spinach
2 C solidified pineapple lumps
1 to 2 Tbsp nectar or agave, or to taste
Fun actuality: Studies have demonstrated that the great fats in avocado help your body assimilate more supplements from foods grown from the ground, so it’s savvy to add it to smoothies, servings of mixed greens, salsas…
Step by step instructions to Blend the Perfect Avocado Smoothie:
1. Add the majority of your fixings to the blender in a specific order: 1 Cup water, 1/2 medium tear avocado, peeled and set, 2 glasses spinach, 2 containers solidified pineapple lumps. Mix until smooth (Note: dependably begin with the fluids and delicate fixings and include the solidified stuff last).
2. Kill the blender and add nectar or agave to taste then mix until all around consolidated.
- 1 C water
- ½ medium ripe avocado, peeled & pitted
- 2 C spinach
- 2 C frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 to 2 Tbsp honey or agave, or to taste
- Add all of your ingredients to the blender in this order: 1 Cup water, ½ medium rip avocado, peeled & pitted, 2 cups spinach, 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks. Blend until smooth
- Turn off the blender and add honey or agave to taste then blend until well incorporated.
Always start with the liquids and soft ingredients and add the frozen stuff last.