As you probably already know, there are four different blood types. That is, blood type A, B, AB, and O. One’s blood type group is determined from birth. According to experts, every blood group has different characteristics.
Namely, there are a lot of aspects conditioned by one’s blood group. So, let’s take a look:
BLOOD TYPE AND NUTRITION
- Different blood groups need different foods from which they’ll benefit the most. As an example, blood type A individuals should avoid meat consumption and instead include more veggies. Additionally, people with blood type O require more proteins so they should eat more meat and fish. People with AB blood type should consume lean meat and seafood, whereas the individuals with type B are advised to avoid chicken meat and eat more red meat.
BLOOD TYPE & ILLNESSES
- Every blood type is less or more prone to a certain disease or condition. Therefore, research your risk with the help of your blood group.
BLOOD TYPE & PERSONALITY
- It is believed that individuals with blood type O are self-confident, creative, social, and outgoing. Moreover, blood type A people are usually peaceful, artistic, and trustworthy, whereas people with blood type B are independent, strong, and dedicated to achieving their goals. And, last but not least, AB individuals are shy, responsible, reliable, and they like to take care of others.
BLOOD TYPE & PREGNANCY
- From a medical aspect, some blood types contribute to an easier conception than others.
- For example, women with blood type AB have a lower production of follicle stimulating hormone which allows the body to conceive easier.
BLOOD TYPE & STRESS
- People with blood type O can get angry very quickly as their level of adrenalin is higher and they need more time to calm down after a stressful situation.
- Blood antigens can be presented elsewhere, not only in the blood. For example, they are present in the digestive tract, from the mouth to colon, and in the nostrils and lungs.
BLOOD TYPE & WEIGHT PROBLEMS
- Believe it or not, your blood type can determine whether you’ll have belly fat or not.
- Namely, people with blood type A rarely experience belly fat problems, whereas blood type O individuals are more prone to it.
BLOOD TYPE & OFFSPRING
- According to the Rh factor, around 85% of people are Rh positive.
- However, if the woman is Rh negative and the man who she conceives with is Rh positive, the baby’s risk of developing some health problem is higher.
BLOOD TYPE & WORKOUT
- As people with blood type A are more prone to stress than others, they need to do relaxation exercises like yoga and meditation.
- The individuals with blood type B like challenges in their life, so they should practice activities that will balance their body and spirit.
- For example, they can benefit a lot from tennis, mountain climbing, and martial arts.
BLOOD TYPE & EMERGENCIES
- Although most of the people forget to do this, you should always carry some kind of personal info regarding your blood type in your wallet, bag, pocket, etc. in case of emergencies, as you may be in need of blood transfusion and wasted time on finding out your blood type can be detrimental.